- Is testing private methods a good idea?
- Don't use private methods - good for library writers maybe?
- Always test private methods - TDD, each method is individual
- Never test private methods - They should be tested through use of the public method
- Test private methods sometimes -
- Extract private methods - If we want to test a private method, make it public. If it doesn't fit in the class, move it
- Unit testing is overrated- Instead focus on end-to-end behaviour tests
- How (and why) stack overflow is leveling up its testing game